Sunday, November 1, 2009

Another Weekend Over, A Body Wrapped In Sunburn

Well, I had a lovely, thrifty weekend that began quiet with me saving lots of money, which is very good...untill a record player reared it's head in K-Mart and I slew it with my $130, then a visitation to Nanna Sue was accomplished as my platoon and I left her foxhole with $200 gone, but many a gram of grill in our pockets.

Some unknown song off Pink Floyd's 'The Wall' is warmly playing on my new piece of audioware, and the blue light that is emmiting from it is very very satisfying. The following pictures are essentially test shots for an up-and-coming shoot I'm doing of a very lovely girl on the beach at night, which you all shall see soon enough hopefully! So stayed tuned if you ever are actually tuned in.











No comments:

Post a Comment